21.2048, FYI: Aston Corpus Ling Events Postponed, to become Biennial in 2011

Sat May 1 01:10:50 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-2048. Fri Apr 30 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.2048, FYI: Aston Corpus Ling Events Postponed, to become Biennial in 2011

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 29-Apr-2010
From: Ramesh Krishnamurthy < r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk >

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:09:22
From: Ramesh Krishnamurthy [r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-2048.html&submissionid=2630694&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Aston Corpus Symposium (WAS Friday 25th June 2010): Postponed
To 2011

Aston Corpus Conference for Postgraduate Researchers (WAS
Thursday 24th June 2010): Postponed To 2011

Summer School 2 - Advanced (WAS Monday 9th August - Friday 13th
August 2010): Postponed To 2011

We are very sorry to inform you that, as a result of a recent internal
research review, it has been decided to postpone these Aston Applied
Corpus Linguistics Events for 2010, and to make them biennial events
from now on, i.e. they will take place every 2 years, not every year. So
the next events will be in 2011, then 2013.

Link: http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/symposium.html

Linguistic Field(s): Text/Corpus Linguistics