21.2372, FYI: MIT Working Papers in Linguistics' New Website

Thu May 27 17:49:03 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-2372. Thu May 27 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.2372, FYI: MIT Working Papers in Linguistics' New Website

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Rachelle Felzien <rachelle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-May-2010
From: Peter Graff < mitwpl at mit.edu >
Subject: MIT Working Papers in Linguistics' New Website

Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:48:35
From: Peter Graff [mitwpl at mit.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-2372.html&submissionid=2635398&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Is is our pleasure to announce the launch of the new website of MIT Working
Papers in Linguistics. The new MITWPL site was redesigned from the ground
up to be clean, welcoming, and readable. It puts the content of the rich
MITWPL catalog front and center, surrounded by a vibrant aesthetic with
recognizable MIT branding and original photography. Try browsing the
catalog or searching for volumes by topic, author, or title.

Please visit our new website at:

http://mitwpl.mit.edu/

If your university is interested in outsourcing its working paper
publications to MITWPL, please contact the management at mitwpl at mit.edu.
MITWPL publishes dissertations, working papers and occasional papers for
MIT Linguistics, University of Connecticut Linguistics and the University
of Rochester Center for Language Sciences.

If you would like to be kept up do date on our newest publications, please
subscribe to our newsletter here:

http://mitwpl.mit.edu/contact/

(This is a low volume newsletter, subscribers can expect to receive 1-2
email per year)

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science
                     General Linguistics