21.4400, Jobs: Language and Mind/Electives: Visitor in Linguistics, U of Cyprus

Wed Nov 3 16:14:59 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4400. Wed Nov 03 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4400, Jobs: Language and Mind/Electives: Visitor in Linguistics, U of Cyprus

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 03-Nov-2010
From: Kleanthes Grohmann [kleanthi at ucy.ac.cy]
Subject: Visitor in Linguistics (Language and Mind + Electives): Rank Open, University of Cyprus, Cyprus

Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:13:15
From: Kleanthes Grohmann [kleanthi at ucy.ac.cy]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4400.html&submissionid=3478474&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Cyprus
Department: English Studies
Job Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Web Address: http://ucy.ac.cy/goto/EnglishStudies/en-US/HOME.aspx
Job Rank: Rank Open

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Cognitive Science; General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics; Language and Mind

The Department of English Studies is seeking to appoint a temporary,
full-time visitor at any rank, for the Spring Semester of the academic year
2010-2011 (starting in January 2011), to teach up to three courses, of
which one will be the first-year course 'Language and Mind' and the
other(s) in language acquisition, to be offered as elective(s) for students
on the BA in English Studies.

To apply please send a full CV to the departmental administrator, Mrs
Thekla Constantinou (thekla.constantinou at ucy.ac.cy).

Deadline for applications: 15 November 2010.

Application Deadline: 15-Nov-2010

Email Address for Applications: thekla.constantinou at ucy.ac.cy
Contact Information:
	Dr Kleanthes Grohmann