21.4567, FYI: ACTFL Teacher Workshop and MESA Coffee Break

Mon Nov 15 16:58:12 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4567. Mon Nov 15 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4567, FYI: ACTFL Teacher Workshop and MESA Coffee Break

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Nov-2010
From: Jacqueline Beilhart [jb594 at georgetown.edu]
Subject: ACTFL Teacher Workshop and MESA Coffee Break

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:57:28
From: Jacqueline Beilhart [jb594 at georgetown.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4567.html&submissionid=3739554&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

At this year's ACTFL, Georgetown University Press is having a
Teacher Workshop on the new third edition of 'Alif Baa,' the beginning
of the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language Program. We will explain how to use
the book, highlighting the updates in the third edition. Teacher copies
will be available for all attendees. Questions will be welcome! The
workshop will be held on Friday, November 19th from 2:00-2:50pm in
Workshop Room 4 in Exhibit Hall A. If you miss the workshop, you can
still stop by our booth, number 2017, with questions.

At MESA, Georgetown University Press will be having a coffee and
pastry break in our booth, number 88, with Kristen Brustad and
Mahmoud Al-Batal, authors of the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language Program,
on Saturday, November 20th at 10:30am. Teacher copies of the new
third edition of 'Alif Baa' will be available, and questions will be
welcome.