21.4580, Jobs: Applied Linguistics; Education: Full Prof, University of York

Tue Nov 16 16:35:19 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4580. Tue Nov 16 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4580, Jobs: Applied Linguistics; Education: Full Prof, University of York

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 15-Nov-2010
From: Judith Bennett [judith.bennett at york.ac.uk]
Subject: Applied Linguistics; Education: Full Professor, University of York, United Kingdom

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:27:57
From: Judith Bennett [judith.bennett at york.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4580.html&submissionid=3739496&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of York
Department: Education
Job Location: York, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.york.ac.uk
Job Rank: Full Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Education

The Department of Educational Studies is seeking to appoint a Chair in
Education to lead the Department's Centre for Language Learning Research.
The Department is looking for an outstanding researcher who has a
successful track record of securing research funding for education-focused
research in the area of language, and who is committed to excellence in
research, teaching and supervision.

The post is to commence on 1 April 2011 or as soon as possible thereafter.

Salary will be on the professorial scale (current minimum £53,918 per annum).

Please also see the department web pages at http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/educ

For further information and to apply on-line, please visit our website:
http://www.york.ac.uk/jobs/

Application Deadline: 05-Jan-2011

Web Address for Applications: http://www22.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_YorkUni01.asp?newms=jj&id=39312
Contact Information: