21.4624, Jobs: Psycholinguistics: Post Doc, Freie University Berlin/Princeton

Wed Nov 17 18:16:29 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4624. Wed Nov 17 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4624, Jobs: Psycholinguistics: Post Doc, Freie University Berlin/Princeton

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 16-Nov-2010
From: Adele Goldberg [adele at princeton.edu]
Subject: Psycholinguistics: Post Doc, Freie University Berlin/Princeton, Germany

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:12:50
From: Adele Goldberg [adele at princeton.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4624.html&submissionid=3791809&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Freie University Berlin/Princeton
Department: Psychology/Linguistics
Job Location: Berlin, Germany
Web Address: http://www.princeton.edu/gradschool/academics/exchange/freie/
Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics

Applications are being accepted for a 1-2 year postdoctoral fellowship at
the Freie University of Berlin under the guidance of Prof. Adele Goldberg
of Princeton University as well as faculty at the Freie University in the
Language of Emotion cluster. Preferred beginning date is January 1, 2011.

Desiderada (in order of importance):
-  background in linguistics and experimental psychology
-  background in constructionist or usage-based approaches as well as
generative frameworks and/or embodied cognition
-  near native writing in English
-  knowledge of German

Focus of research will likely relate to constructions, and processing or
acquisition. Salary will be based on German salary scale; additional travel
funds will be available to travel to Princeton for the collaboration.
Please send letter of inquiry along with CV to Adele Goldberg at the
application email below.

Application Deadline:

Email Address for Applications: languagePU at gmail.com
Contact Information: