21.4666, FYI: Call for Papers: Kansas Working Papers in Ling

Sat Nov 20 21:54:21 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4666. Sat Nov 20 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4666, FYI: Call for Papers: Kansas Working Papers in Ling

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 20-Nov-2010
From: Steve Politzer-Ahles [sjpa at ku.edu]
Subject: Call for Papers: Kansas Working Papers in Ling

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:53:38
From: Steve Politzer-Ahles [sjpa at ku.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4666.html&submissionid=3792335&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Kansas Working Papers in Linguistics (KWPL) is currently accepting
submissions for its 2011 publication. The deadline for submission is
January 15, 2011. We can accept papers in Word or LaTeX format. Please
submit papers in both their original format (Word or LaTeX) and PDF format,
with all fonts embedded.

Contact Steve Politzer-Ahles at sjpa at ku.edu for more information or to
submit papers.

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/