21.4805, FYI: English Pronunciation Teaching in Europe Survey

Tue Nov 30 16:41:05 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4805. Tue Nov 30 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4805, FYI: English Pronunciation Teaching in Europe Survey

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Nov-2010
From: Alice Henderson [alice.henderson at univ-savoie.fr]

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:39:28
From: Alice Henderson [alice.henderson at univ-savoie.fr]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4805.html&submissionid=3793175&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

English Pronunciation Teaching in Europe Survey (EPTiES)

http://www.english-pronunciation.eu

Jointly prepared by teachers in Finland, France, Germany, Ireland,
Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, EPTiES will
provide information about English pronunciation teaching practices in
European countries.

If you teach English in Europe, we would like to know more about your
teaching. It doesn't matter whether or not you are a native speaker; your
comments will help us to better understand what is happening now in
European classrooms, as part of a multi-national research project. All data
will remain anonymous.

If you have questions or would like to know more, please contact
alice.henderson at univ-savoie.fr

Linguistic Field(s): Discipline of Linguistics

Subject Language(s): English (eng)