21.3903, FYI: No WCCFL Planned This Year

Mon Oct 4 17:18:43 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3903. Mon Oct 04 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3903, FYI: No WCCFL Planned This Year

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 03-Oct-2010
From: Jaye Padgett < padgett at ucsc.edu >
Subject: No WCCFL Planned This Year

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:17:28
From: Jaye Padgett [padgett at ucsc.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3903.html&submissionid=2650214&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The University of California, Santa Cruz, had agreed to host the West Coast
Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL) this Spring (2011).

Due to unforeseen changes in department staffing, we have reluctantly
decided that we cannot host WCCFL this academic year after all. However, it
is our plan to host the conference in 2011-12.

If your institution may be interested in hosting WCCFL this academic year,
please get in touch with Jaye Padgett (padgett (at) ucsc (dot) edu).