21.4034, Jobs: Morphology; Phonology: Assistant Professor, Arizona State U

Tue Oct 12 19:11:11 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4034. Tue Oct 12 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4034, Jobs: Morphology; Phonology: Assistant Professor, Arizona State U

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 11-Oct-2010
From: Faye Verska < faye.verska at asu.edu >
Subject: Morphology; Phonology: Assistant Professor, Arizona State University, AZ, USA

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:09:15
From: FayeVerska [faye.verska at asu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4034.html&submissionid=2651471&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Arizona State University
Department: English
Job Location: Arizona, USA
Web Address: http://www.asu.edu/clas/english

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Morphology; Phonology

Job Rank: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Morphology/Phonology

Required: Ph.D. in Linguistics or a related field; demonstrated college
level teaching experience appropriate to rank; and a compelling record of
ongoing, high-quality research and publication in Morphology and Phonology.

Teaching load is 2/2 for tenure-track faculty with a significant research
agenda. Teaching opportunities at undergraduate, Master's, and PhD levels.
The appointment will be in the department of English (URL above). Arizona
State University is a large metropolitan university with programs in
linguistics housed in various departments. Candidate will contribute to
teaching in existing programs as well as help develop new programs.

Applicants must send: Cover letter, vita, at least three letters of
recommendation, and a brief sample of relevant academic writing
electronically at the application URL below. The job listing can be found
under the Department of English, Arizona State University, listed as
[MORPHOLOGY] Assistant Professor (2010/11/09)

Application Deadline (no faxes or emails): November 9th, 2010; if not
filled, then every Monday thereafter until the search is closed. All
applications acknowledged. A background check required for employment.
Arizona State University is an equal employment affirmative action employer
committed to excellence through diversity.  Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply.

Application Deadline: 09-Nov-2010

Web Address for Applications: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/ASU/DepartmentofEnglish
Contact Information: