21.4228, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Spain

Sun Oct 24 20:27:13 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4228. Sun Oct 24 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4228, Calls: Applied Linguistics/Spain

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Di Wdzenczny <di at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!