21.3507, FYI: Free Sociolinguistic Articles from Routledge

Fri Sep 3 00:35:56 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3507. Thu Sep 02 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3507, FYI: Free Sociolinguistic Articles from Routledge

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Sep-2010
From: Jodie Bell < jodie.bell at tandf.co.uk >

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:35:00
From: Jodie Bell [jodie.bell at tandf.co.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3507.html&submissionid=2646320&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Free Articles: Sociolinguistics Symposium 18 Article Collection

To tie in with the biennial Sociolinguistics Symposium which is taking
place in Southampton this week, we've brought together a collection of
journal articles which reflect some of the recurring themes of the conference.

The collection includes free online access to articles from several
journals such as Critical Discourse Studies, Journal of Multilingual &
Multicultural Development, and Language & Intercultural Communication. Read
the articles here: http://bit.ly/ss18articles

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics