21.3626, Jobs: Phonetics: Assistant/Associate Professor, Cornell University

Tue Sep 14 17:54:04 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3626. Tue Sep 14 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3626, Jobs: Phonetics: Assistant/Associate Professor, Cornell University

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 14-Sep-2010
From: Phanomvan Love < pi25 at cornell.edu >
Subject: Phonetics: Assistant/Associate Professor, Cornell University, New York, USA

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:50:32
From: Phanomvan Love [pi25 at cornell.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3626.html&submissionid=2647956&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Cornell University
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: New York, USA
Web Address: http://linguistics.cornell.edu/

Job Rank: Asst/Assoc Professor

Specialty Areas: Phonetics; Psycholinguistics; Computational Modeling, Experimental Phonology

Position: The Department of Linguistics invites applications for a
tenure-track position in linguistics with a specialization in phonetics, to
begin July 1, 2011. Candidates are expected to pursue an active research
program in experimental phonetics. Strengths in a related area such as
computational modeling, experimental phonology, or psycholinguistics will
also be considered an asset.  Teaching responsibilities include both
graduate and undergraduate courses. The position will be at the rank of
Assistant Professor or Associate Professor. PhD required.

Application details: Electronic submission is preferred. Candidates should
submit a letter of application, CV, representative published or unpublished
scholarly work, and at least three letters of recommendation to the
application email address below.

Alternatively, candidates may submit to the application address below.

To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by November
22, 2010. Acknowledgement of receipt will be made by e-mail.

Any inquiries may be addressed to Mats Rooth, email address below; please
include "Phonetics Search" in the subject line.

Cornell University is an equal opportunity employer and educator. Women and
minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.

Application Deadline: 22-Nov-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Phonetics Search Committee
	Department of Linguistics