21.3643, Jobs: Hispanic Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Washington and Lee U

Thu Sep 16 13:08:32 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3643. Thu Sep 16 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3643, Jobs: Hispanic Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Washington and Lee U

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 15-Sep-2010
From: Shirley Richardson < srichard at wlu.edu >
Subject: Hispanic Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Washington and Lee University, VA, USA

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:06:51
From: Shirley Richardson [srichard at wlu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3643.html&submissionid=2648134&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Washington and Lee University
Department: Romance Languages
Job Location: Virginia, USA
Web Address: http://www.wlu.edu/x18820.xml

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Hispanic Linguistics

Tenure track position to begin July 2011. Degree in hand by time of
appointment. PhD in Hispanic Linguistics, area of specialization open.
Teaching responsibilities include all levels of language, a majors-level
introduction to Hispanic Linguistics, and senior-level linguistics courses.
Interest in study abroad desirable. Native or near-native fluency in
Spanish and English. Evidence of effective teaching and scholarly
potential. Interested candidates should send a letter of application, CV,
official transcripts and three current letters of recommendation to the
address below. Formal review of complete applications begins November 16,
2010. Initial interviews will be conducted at the MLA. Minorities and women
are encouraged to apply. Washington and Lee University is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.

Application Deadline: 16-Nov-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dr. Gwyn E. Campbell, Spanish Search Committee Chair
	Washington and Lee University
	204 W. Washington Street
	Tucker Hall, Room 406A
	Lexington, VA 24450