21.3736, Jobs: Composition & Rhetoric; English Linguistics: Asst Prof, Malmoe U

Tue Sep 21 20:59:15 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3736. Tue Sep 21 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3736, Jobs: Composition & Rhetoric; English Linguistics: Asst Prof, Malmoe U

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 21-Sep-2010
From: Jean Hudson < jean.hudson at mah.se >
Subject: Composition & Rhetoric; English Linguistics: Assistant Professor, Malmoe University, Sweden

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:57:21
From: Jean Hudson [jean.hudson at mah.se]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3736.html&submissionid=2648897&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Malmoe University
Job Location: Malmoe, Sweden
Web Address: http://www.mah.se/english

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Composition & Rhetoric; English Linguistics

The University of Malmoe invites applications for a position as Assistant
Professor with a specialization in Composition and Rhetoric and a secondary
field in one or more of the following: Literary Study, Language and
Linguistics, Creative Writing.

The post is initially for a period of two years and is particularly
suitable for a newly-examined PhD in Composition.

The full job description, with instructions for applicants, is available at:

http://www.mah.se/medarbetare/Personalfragor/Platsannonser/Lecturer-in-Composition-and-Rhetoric-in-English/

Application Deadline: 15-Oct-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Registrar  Malmoe University