21.3764, FYI: Research Centre for Linguistic Typology Podcast

Fri Sep 24 18:07:15 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3764. Fri Sep 24 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3764, FYI: Research Centre for Linguistic Typology Podcast

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-Sep-2010
From: Rik De Busser < r.debusser at latrobe.edu.au >

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:06:14
From: Rik De Busser [r.debusser at latrobe.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3764.html&submissionid=2649114&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe University is proud
to announce its own podcast on iTunesU:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewiTunesUInstitution?id=380435656

(Alternatively, go to iTunesU in the iTunes store and search for 'Research
Centre for Linguistic Typology')

In the future, we aim at making all talks given at RCLT freely available to
the public through this channel, as long as speakers give permission.

At the moment, three are available for download:
- Prof. Randy LaPolla, 'Preserving Languages of the World'
- Prof. Christian Lehmann, 'Distance Iconicity'
- Prof. Christian Lehmann, 'The Function of Numeral Classifiers'

Linguistic Field(s): Language Documentation
                     Typology