22.1570, Books: Discipline of Ling/General Linguistics: Cruz-Ferreira, Abraham

Wed Apr 6 22:52:06 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-1570. Wed Apr 06 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.1570, Books: Discipline of Ling/General Linguistics: Cruz-Ferreira, Abraham

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.