22.1772, 3: $50 Donations Every Hour Will End Fund Drive!

Thu Apr 21 02:23:22 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-1772. Wed Apr 20 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.1772, 3: $50 Donations Every Hour Will End Fund Drive!

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Date: 20-Apr-2011
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Help the Advisors Meet the Challenge!

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:22:16
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-1772.html&submissionid=4514075&topicid=121&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

There are only 14 hours to go in the advisors' challenge
and just over $2000 left to make the goal.

That is only $143 each hour!

It means that we need 3 people to donate $50 each hour
until the end of the challenge. Or 6 people to donate
$25 each hour! Maybe just one $150 donation each hour!

Can you be the one to fill in one of the spots for
this hour? How about next hour?

We need YOU! Donate now at:

The LINGUIST List

This Year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $67,000. This money will go to help
keep the List running by supporting all of our Student Editors for the coming year.

See below for donation instructions, and don't forget to check out Fund
Drive 2011 site!

http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2011/

There are many ways to donate to LINGUIST!

You can donate right now using our secure credit card form at

Alternatively you can also pledge right now and pay later. To do so, go to:
https://linguistlist.org/donation/pledge/pledge1.cfm

For all information on donating and pledging, including information on how to
donate by check, money order, or wire transfer, please visit:
http://linguistlist.org/donation/

The LINGUIST List is under the umbrella of Eastern Michigan University and as
such can receive donations through the EMU Foundation, which is a registered
501(c) Non Profit organization. Our Federal Tax number is 38-6005986. These
donations can be offset against your federal and sometimes your state tax return
(U.S. tax payers only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.

Many companies also offer a gift matching program, such that they will match
any gift you make to a non-profit organization. Normally this entails your
contacting your human resources department and sending us a form that the
EMU Foundation fills in and returns to your employer. This is generally a simple
administrative procedure that doubles the value of your gift to LINGUIST, without
costing you an extra penny. Please take a moment to check if your company
operates such a program.