22.3068, FYI: All-New SpecGram (August 2011) Online

Mon Aug 1 18:40:17 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3068. Mon Aug 01 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3068, FYI: All-New SpecGram (August 2011) Online

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 31-Jul-2011
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (August 2011) Online

Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:39:39
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3068.html&submissionid=4528141&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The August 2011 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXII.3/

Included in this bitchin' issue--tons of gnarly articles, including a guide
to the history of linguistics based on example sentences, a veritable slew
of lucrative advertisements, a bit of QR-code-induced insanity, a very
special announcement from the editors of SpecGram, and a fresh batch of
things you didn't know you didn't know--along with the usual mass of bomb
diggity letters from our readers, movie reviews, book announcements,
puzzles, and more...

Next time (September 2011), we will have another all-new issue of
Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!

Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian