22.3165, Jobs: TESOL: Adjunct Prof, FAST TRAIN Programs, George Mason U

Mon Aug 8 18:31:15 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3165. Mon Aug 08 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3165, Jobs: TESOL: Adjunct Prof, FAST TRAIN Programs, George Mason U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 08-Aug-2011
From: Jennifer Lebrón [jlebron at gmu.edu]
Subject: Applied Linguistics; TESOL: Adjunct Professor, FAST TRAIN Programs, George Mason University, VA, USA

Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:29:33
From: Jennifer Lebrón [jlebron at gmu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3165.html&submissionid=4529005&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: FAST TRAIN Programs, George Mason University
Department: College of Education & Human Development
Job Location: Virginia, USA
Web Address: http://fasttrain.gmu.edu
Job Rank: Adjunct Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; TESOL

Immediate opening for adjunct instructor in linguistics for TESOL
educators. Instructor will teach Linguistics for PK-12 Educators in hybrid
course online and face-to-face.

Minimum qualifications: MA in TESOL, Applied Linguistics or related
discipline with teaching experience and expertise in ESL education.

Strongly preferred: ABD or PhD in TESOL, Applied Linguistics or a related
displine and experience in higher education. Candidates are paid between
$2790 and $3834 per course.

If interested, please email cover letter & CV to Jennifer Lebrón at the
email address below. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Position will remain open until filled.

Email Address for Applications: jlebron at gmu.edu
Contact Information:
	Jennifer Lebrón