22.3189, Jobs: Syntactic Theory: Assistant Professor, Harvard University

Wed Aug 10 15:52:46 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3189. Wed Aug 10 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3189, Jobs: Syntactic Theory: Assistant Professor, Harvard University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 10-Aug-2011
From: Cheryl Murphy [clmurphy at fas.harvard.edu]
Subject: Syntactic Theory: Assistant Professor, Harvard University, MA, USA

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:50:13
From: Cheryl Murphy [clmurphy at fas.harvard.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3189.html&submissionid=4529141&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Harvard University
Department: Department Linguistics
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA
Web Address: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~lingdept/
Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Syntax

The Department of Linguistics at Harvard University invites applications for an
appointment, expected to begin July 1, 2012, for a tenure-track position at the
level of Assistant Professor in the area of syntactic theory. Candidates must
show demonstrated promise of excellence in research and teaching at both the
undergraduate and graduate levels. A substantial doctoral record is required.
Preference will be given to applicants with a strong interest in the
syntax/semantics interface. Candidates should submit a letter of application,
accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, a teaching statement, a research
statement, and the names and contact information for three references, by
applying online at the application URL below.

Applications will be processed as received, but should be submitted no later
than December 1, 2011, to assure full consideration. Please do not mail an
application; this is an online application process.

Harvard University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply

Application Deadline: 01-Dec-2011

Web Address for Applications: http://academicpositions.harvard.edu
Contact Information:
	Dept. Administrator Cheryl Murphy