22.3208, Jobs: Natural Language Processing: Programmer, i Cubed Analytics

Thu Aug 11 14:42:53 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3208. Thu Aug 11 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3208, Jobs: Natural Language Processing: Programmer, i Cubed Analytics

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Aug-2011
From: Kirk Baker [kirk.baker at i3analytics.com]

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:37:11
From: Kirk Baker [kirk.baker at i3analytics.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3208.html&submissionid=4529162&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: i Cubed Analytics
Job Location: ---------------- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://i3analytics.com
Job Rank: Programmer

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Natural Language Processing

i Cubed Analytics, LLC (Columbia, MD) is a successful and growing startup
providing knowledge discovery software and data analytics to pharmaceutical
and biotechnology companies, trade organizations, sovereign wealth funds,
government agencies and research entities around the globe.

We are looking for an outstanding NLP developer to work on our premiere data
analytics platform. The ideal candidate is an experienced programmer with a
demonstrably strong background in statistical NLP, familiar with the theory and
application of things like clustering, classification, parsing, tagging, ontologies,
and text mining (extra points for application to non-English languages).
Experience with any of Java, SQL, Solr, Hadoop, and Python is also desirable.

Candidates must have core excellence in a given area, must be adaptable and
eager to learn new things, and must be eager to share their knowledge with other
team members.

i Cubed Analytics provides generous compensation and benefits and a flexible
work environment with a tight-knit team that values open communication and
results over process. Authorization to work in the US is required. Relocation
may be required.

Email cover letter and resume to Kirk Baker, Director of Technical Development.

Application Deadline: 01-Nov-2011

Email Address for Applications: kirk.baker at i3analytics.com
Contact Information:
	Kirk Baker