22.3222, Qs: Linguistic and Cultural Type: English Businessman

Thu Aug 11 18:11:02 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3222. Thu Aug 11 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3222, Qs: Linguistic and Cultural Type: English Businessman

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Aug-2011
From: Mariya Ilukhina [marussiya1 at mail.ru]

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:09:31
From: Mariya Ilukhina [marussiya1 at mail.ru]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3222.html&submissionid=4528393&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

My survey is devoted to the cultural personality type of the "English
Businessman". I'm looking for English Native speakers as participants.
Here is the link to my survey:

http://webanketa.com/forms/64rk2e9h5xjk0c9j6xj34d0/

No personal information will be collected from participants beyond age,
sex, and native language.

I am studying linguistic and cultural types. My goal with this survey is to
poll people about the linguistic and cultural types and to study their
reactions (the language), to sum them up and to form the complete
definition of the linguistic and cultural type. This survey, with the help of
the language, will help to learn the culture portion of studying linguistic
and cultural types.

Thank you,

Mariya Ilukhina

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories
                     Sociolinguistics