22.3268, Qs: A Cross-cultural Research on Conflict Resolution

Tue Aug 16 15:55:49 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3268. Tue Aug 16 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3268, Qs: A Cross-cultural Research on Conflict Resolution

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Woo <bwoo at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Aug-2011
From: Nuray Alagozlu [nurayalagozlu at gmail.com]

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:54:44
From: Nuray Alagozlu [nurayalagozlu at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3268.html&submissionid=4529481&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

If you are 18 years of age and over and an American English native
speaker born in the US and learned English before the age of 6, you
are invited to join a crosscultural project entitled:

"Conflict Resolution Strategies in Turkish and American English Speech
Communities"

If you agree to participate, please go ahead and fill in the surveys at
the following links.

http://kwiksurveys.com?u=nurayalagozlu-americanenglish
http://kwiksurveys.com?u=nalagozluamericanssPEERS
http://kwiksurveys.com?u=nalagozluamericanssHIGHERSTATUS

For more information, please contact Nuray Alagozlu of Baskent
University, Ankara,Turkiye at nurayalagozlu at gmail.com, or  Miki
Makihara of Linguistics and Anthropology Programs,City University of
New York,USA at miki.makihara at gmail.com.

Linguistic Field(s): Pragmatics