22.3278, FYI: Studies in Second and Foreign Language Education

Wed Aug 17 18:41:11 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3278. Wed Aug 17 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3278, FYI: Studies in Second and Foreign Language Education

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Aug-2011
From: Julia Ulrich [julia.ulrich at degruyter.com]

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:40:26
From: Julia Ulrich [julia.ulrich at degruyter.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3278.html&submissionid=4529643&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

De Gruyter Mouton is pleased to announce our new series, Studies in
Second and Foreign Language Education (SSFLE).

Edited by Anna Uhl Chamot (George Washington University) & Wai
Meng Chan (National University Singapore).

The new series focuses on theoretical and well-grounded empirical
research in second and foreign language education. It provides a
platform for the dissemination and discussion of innovative curricular
and teaching practice. It will be of interest to second and foreign
language researchers and educators, curriculum and materials
developers, language policy planners, and language program
administrators and evaluators.

We are currently accepting manuscripts and proposals in key areas of
second and foreign language teaching and learning.

Contact for submissions:

Mouton Editorial
De Gruyter Mouton
Genthiner Str. 13