22.3298, Jobs: English; L2 Learning: Research Assistant/PhD Student, U of Kassel

Fri Aug 19 14:43:43 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3298. Fri Aug 19 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3298, Jobs: English; L2 Learning: Research Assistant/PhD Student, U of Kassel

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 17-Aug-2011
From: Prof. Dr. Claudia Finkbeiner [cfink at uni-kassel.de]
Subject: English; L2 Learning; Teaching Research & Intercultural Communication: Research Assistant/PhD Student, University of Kassel, Germany

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:42:21
From: Prof. Dr. Claudia Finkbeiner [cfink at uni-kassel.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3298.html&submissionid=4529622&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Kassel
Department: Humanities and Cultural Studies
Job Location: Kassel, Germany
Web Address: http://www.uni-kassel.de/flul
Job Rank: Research Assistant/PhD Student

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; L2 Learning; Teaching Research & Intercultural Communication

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Position as PhD Student and Research Assistant
Foreign Language Learning and Teaching Research and Intercultural
Communication
School of Humanities, English Department, University of Kassel, Germany
Position number: 20504151

The research group 'Foreign Language Learning and Teaching Research &
Intercultural Communication' at the English Department at the School of
Humanities, University of Kassel, Germany (Prof. Dr. Claudia Finkbeiner &
colleagues) seeks for applications for a position as a PhD student and research
assistant.

Applicants must have completed a teaching degree (EFL/ESL) or an M.A. in
Applied Linguistics (English or multilingualism including English) or equivalent
by the time of application. All candidates must have advanced skills in oral and
written German and English, and advanced computer skills and database
research skills as well as a high interest in the field and team competence.

Terms of employment:
-  Part-time two-year contract (extension possible; maximum 4 years)
-  Starting date: April 1, 2012
-  Application Deadline: November 15th 2011
-  Applications to the application address below or electronically to
pvabt3 at uni-kassel.de (please quote the position number above)

For more information on this position, please consult the application URL below.

Application Deadline: 15-Nov-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	The President of the University
	Universität Kassel