22.3360, FYI: Developing Pedagogical Tools for Language Teaching

Wed Aug 24 15:46:28 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3360. Wed Aug 24 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3360, FYI: Developing Pedagogical Tools for Language Teaching

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Aug-2011
From: Naoyuki Naganuma [n.naganuma at tufs.ac.jp]

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:45:54
From: Naoyuki Naganuma [n.naganuma at tufs.ac.jp]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3360.html&submissionid=4530101&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Framework & Language Portfolio Special Interest Group (FLP SIG),
established within the Japan Association of Language Teaching (JALT-
see http://jalt.org/), would like to gather interested individuals to garner
ideas, discuss developments, and coordinate efforts about the use of the
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and
the European Language Portfolio (ELP) in Japan. There is an emphasis
on developing materials to support educators who would like to use these
pedagogic tools. See our first publication at the following URL:

http://linguistlist.org/issues/22/22-3355.html