22.3376, Jobs: Phonology: Lab Manager, Northeastern University

Thu Aug 25 15:19:49 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3376. Thu Aug 25 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3376, Jobs: Phonology: Lab Manager, Northeastern University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-Aug-2011
From: Iris Berent [i.berent at neu.edu]
Subject: Phonology: Manager / Lab manager, Northeastern University, MA, USA

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:15:58
From: Iris Berent [i.berent at neu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3376.html&submissionid=4530221&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Northeastern University
Department: Psychology/Phonology and reading lab
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA
Web Address: http://www.psych.neu.edu/faculty/i.berent/index.htm
Job Rank: Manager

Specialty Areas: Phonology

The phonology and reading lab at Northeastern University, Boston is seeking a
lab manager.

Desired qualifications include:
-  Background in psychology, linguistics and computer science
-  Previous experience in psychological lab setting
-  Experience in infant lab
-  Programming skills.

Please contact the PI, Dr. Iris Berent. at the application email address below.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.

Application Deadline: 15-Sep-2011

Email Address for Applications: i.berent at neu.edu
Contact Information:
	Iris Berent