22.4794, Confs: Syntax, Lang Acquisition, Cognitive Science/USA

Thu Dec 1 18:58:07 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4794. Thu Dec 01 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4794, Confs: Syntax, Lang Acquisition, Cognitive Science/USA

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!