22.4798, FYI: All-New SpecGram (December 2011) Online

Thu Dec 1 20:42:58 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4798. Thu Dec 01 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4798, FYI: All-New SpecGram (December 2011) Online

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 01-Dec-2011
From: David J. Peterson [dedalvs at gmail.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (December 2011) Online

Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:42:39
From: David J. Peterson [dedalvs at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4798.html&submissionid=4536954&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The December 2011 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier
scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is available online for your browsing pleasure.

	http://SpecGram.com/CLXIII.3/

This month's issue differs sharply from its predecessors. In this issue,
we, the editors of and contributors to SpecGram, have put together a
''PestSchrift'' on the occasion of the non-retirement of our Managing
Editor Trey Jones. It's with great pride that we dedicate this collection
of homages to the good gentleman who's in charge of doling out our
Christmas bonuses (and, hey, look what month it is!).

Next time (January 2012), we will have another all-new issue of
Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!

-David J. Peterson
Consulting Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/