22.4839, FYI: CFP: Anthropology of Language

Mon Dec 5 15:36:51 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4839. Mon Dec 05 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4839, FYI: CFP: Anthropology of Language

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 03-Dec-2011
From: Svetlana Omelchenko [svetom at inbox.ru]
Subject: CFP: Anthropology of Language

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:36:33
From: Svetlana Omelchenko [svetom at inbox.ru]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4839.html&submissionid=4537104&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute for Human Sciences (Russia) invites papers for the
almanac "The Anthropology of Language". We seek articles addressing
the following topics:

-	methodology of anthropolinguistics
-	major categories of anthropolinguistics
-	anthropological aspect of the traditional linguistics problems
-	studies of the lingual personality
-	anthropological interpretation of text units
-	anthropological factor in dictionaries and discourses
-	interdisciplinary significance of anthropolinguistics

Please submit your papers in Russian or English (up to 22 pages) with
an abstract to the Institute's address: <ihs2009 at yandex.ru> by
January 15, 2012. The text should be typewritten 1,5 spaced in Times
New Roman - 14. Contributor's information should include first and last
names, academic degree, affiliation, mail and email addresses.

Contact information:

Prof. Svetlana Omelchenko
Institute for Human Sciences
Post Box 2679,
Volgograd, 400120, Russia
Email: ihs2009 at yandex.ru
www.institute-for-human-sciences.org

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics