22.4911, Internships: Language Acq, Psycholing: Intern, Harvard U, Cambridge, MA

Thu Dec 8 15:37:57 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4911. Thu Dec 08 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4911, Internships: Language Acq, Psycholing: Intern, Harvard U, Cambridge, MA

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.