22.5044, FYI: Submitting Book Proposals to Cambridge U. Press

Wed Dec 14 16:21:40 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-5044. Wed Dec 14 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.5044, FYI: Submitting Book Proposals to Cambridge U. Press

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 14-Dec-2011
From: Andrew Winnard [awinnard at cambridge.org]

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:21:27
From: Andrew Winnard [awinnard at cambridge.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-5044.html&submissionid=4537735&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Cambridge University Press is a leading publisher of books and
journals in language and linguistics. We actively develop new titles for
our list, identifying suitable authors and commissioning them to write for
us. We also welcome unsolicited manuscripts on general and
comparative topics for consideration. We especially welcome texts that
are written to be used by students on courses, though we also
consider monographs. If you have a book manuscript that is complete
and ready for submission, in one of the areas below, please get in
touch with us by email with details of title/table of contents/approximate
wordlength/brief cv to Andrew Winnard, Senior Editor (email:
awinnard at cambridge.org).

linguistic theory
language acquisition
syntax