22.5097, Jobs: Culture, History and Language: Head of School, Australia Nat'l U

Sat Dec 17 17:29:21 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-5097. Sat Dec 17 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.5097, Jobs: Culture, History and Language: Head of School, Australia Nat'l U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 15-Dec-2011
From: Andrew MacIntyre [Andrew.Macintyre at anu.edu.au]
Subject: School of Culture, History and Language: Head of School, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia

Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:28:18
From: Andrew MacIntyre [Andrew.Macintyre at anu.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-5097.html&submissionid=4537762&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Australian National University
Department: School of Culture, History and Language
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Web Address: http://chl.anu.edu.au/
Job Rank: Head of School

Specialty Areas: School of Culture, History and Language

The School of Culture History and Language in the ANU College of Asia
and the Pacific is one of the world's largest and most intellectually vibrant
communities of scholars working on the Asia-Pacific region.

We are seeking an outstanding academic leader to guide the School
through its next phase of development.

For a confidential discussion please contact Professor Andrew MacIntyre,
contact information below.

Application Deadline: 29-Feb-2012

Web Address for Applications: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=2443
Contact Information: