22.5099, Jobs: General Linguistics: Chair, Georgia Southern University

Sat Dec 17 17:33:06 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-5099. Sat Dec 17 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.5099, Jobs: General Linguistics: Chair, Georgia Southern University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 16-Dec-2011
From: Peggy Hargis [har_agga at georgiasouthern.edu]
Subject: General Linguistics: Chair, Georgia Southern University, USA

Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:31:39
From: Peggy Hargis [har_agga at georgiasouthern.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-5099.html&submissionid=4537802&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Georgia Southern University
Department: Writing and Linguistics
Job Location: Georgia, USA
Web Address: http://class.georgiasouthern.edu/writling/
Job Rank: Chair of Department

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Georgia Southern University's Department of Writing and Linguistics in the
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) invites nominations
and applications for the position of Chair of the Department of Writing and
Linguistics with an appointment as Associate Professor or Professor of
Writing or Linguistics. The full text advertisement, including information
about the department, faculty, and the complete position announcement with
all qualifications and application instructions, is available through
http://www.georgiasouthern.edu or http://class.georgiasouthern.edu.

Screening of applications begins January 30, 2012, and continues until the
position is filled. Georgia is an open records state. Georgia Southern is an
AA/EO institution. Individuals who need reasonable accommodations under
the ADA to participate in the search process should contact the Associate
Provost.

Application Deadline: 30-Jan-2012 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: har_agga at georgiasouthern.edu
Contact Information:
	Chair, Search Committee Peggy Hargis
	Email: har_agga at georgiasouthern.edu