22.62, Jobs: Lang Acq, Neuroling: Asst/Assoc Prof, National Chiao Tung U

Wed Jan 5 19:09:24 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-62. Wed Jan 05 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.62, Jobs: Lang Acq, Neuroling: Asst/Assoc Prof, National Chiao Tung U

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Jan-2011
From: Lu-ying Chen [luyingchen at mail.nctu.edu.tw]
Subject: Language Acquisition, Neurolinguistics, Psycholinguistics: Asst/Assoc Professor, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan

Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:08:25
From: Lu-ying Chen [luyingchen at mail.nctu.edu.tw]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-62.html&submissionid=3797955&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: National Chiao Tung University
Department: Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Job Location: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Web Address: http://www.fl.nctu.edu.tw/news_news.en.php
Job Rank: Asst/Assoc Professor

Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition; Neurolinguistics; Psycholinguistics

Tenure Track Position in LINGUISTICS

The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at National Chiao Tung
University invites applications for 2 full-time tenure-track positions in
LINGUISTICS, with a starting date of August 1, 2011.

Applicants should have in hand a Ph.D. degree before May 1, 2011 and a
strong record of research in one of the following areas:
(1)First Language Acquisition
(2)Second Language Acquisition
(3)Psycholinguistics
(4)Neurolinguistics

Special consideration will be given to applicants whose research can be
integrated with the existing strengths of the Linguistics section of the
Department.

Regular duties include graduate and undergraduate teaching, research,
student advising, as well as Institute, Department, and College service
assignments as required of University faculty members.

Applicants should send via postal mail: 1) curriculum vitae; 2) copies of
representative publications; 3) photocopy of diploma; 4) research summary
and teaching portfolio, 5) two letters of recommendation; 6) transcripts (5 & 6
are optional for applicants with Associate Professorship) by February 15,
2011 to the address below.

Applications postmarked after the deadline will not be accepted.

For further details please contact Miss Lu-ying Chen at the email address
listed below.

Application Deadline: 15-Feb-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Search Committee