22.118, Jobs: Cog Sci, Neuroling: Chair, Michigan State U, MI, USA

Fri Jan 7 23:11:48 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-118. Fri Jan 07 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.118, Jobs: Cog Sci, Neuroling: Chair, Michigan State U, MI, USA

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Jan-2011
From: Brad Rakerd [rakerd at msu.edu]
Subject: Cognitive Science, Neurolinguistics: Chair, Michigan State University, MI, USA

Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:10:11
From: Brad Rakerd [rakerd at msu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-118.html&submissionid=3798457&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Michigan State University
Department: Communicative Sciences And Disorders
Job Location: Michigan, USA
Web Address: http://comdis.msu.edu
Job Rank: Chair of Department

Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science; Neurolinguistics

The College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State University
is seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Chair of the
Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders. MSU is looking to fill
this position with an energetic individual who is excited at the
opportunity to shape an innovative CSD program that seeks to become a
leader for the field.

Qualifications of preferred candidates include distinguished scholarship,
prior administrative experience, success with external funding and
multidisciplinary collaboration, and a vision for the future of a
department that is undergoing significant growth. A Ph.D. in Communicative
Sciences and Disorders or a related discipline is required. Salary is
competitive, and based on experience and academic credentials. Preferred
starting date for the position is August 1, 2011.

Letters of application or nominations should be sent to the address below.
 Candidates should submit a statement highlighting their experience and
qualifications, curriculum vitae, and the names of three references.  The
search committee will begin its evaluation of applicants early in 2011 and
will continue until an exceptional candidate is selected.

MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. MSU is committed
to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The university actively
encourages applications and/or nominations of women, persons of color,
veterans and persons with disabilities.

Application Deadline: 07-Jul-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Brad Rakerd
	Search Committee Chair
	Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders
	Michigan State University
	East Lansing, MI 48824-1220
	USA
Email Address for Applications: rakerd at msu.edu