22.154, Internships: Lang Documentation: Research Assistant, CA, USA

Sun Jan 9 19:52:46 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-154. Sun Jan 09 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.154, Internships: Lang Documentation: Research Assistant, CA, USA

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.