22.174, Books: Applied Linguistics: Mahboob (Ed)

Tue Jan 11 04:11:30 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-174. Mon Jan 10 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.174, Books: Applied Linguistics: Mahboob (Ed)

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.