22.224, Review: Phonology: Topintzi (2010)

Fri Jan 14 14:01:44 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-224. Fri Jan 14 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.224, Review: Phonology: Topintzi (2010)

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Joseph Salmons <jsalmons at linguistlist.org>

This LINGUIST List issue is a review of a book published by one of our
supporting publishers, commissioned by our book review editorial staff. We
welcome discussion of this book review on the list, and particularly invite
the author(s) or editor(s) of this book to join in. If you are interested in
reviewing a book for LINGUIST, look for the most recent posting with the subject
"Reviews: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW", and follow the instructions at the top of the
message. You can also contact the book review staff directly.