22.226, Jobs: Aboriginal Languages: Two Senior Linguists, Bundiyarra, Australia

Fri Jan 14 15:37:51 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-226. Fri Jan 14 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.226, Jobs: Aboriginal Languages: Two Senior Linguists, Bundiyarra, Australia

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 12-Jan-2011
From: Paige Finci [paige at irrawangga.org.au]

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:36:44
From: Paige Finci [paige at irrawangga.org.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-226.html&submissionid=4011815&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Bundiyarra Irra Wangga Language Program
Job Location: Geraldton, Australia
Job Rank: Senior Linguists

Specialty Areas: Aboriginal Languages

The Bundiyarra Irra Wangga Language Program is looking for two experienced,
motivated senior linguists to further community involvement in language
maintenance and effectively manage the program's language activities.
Highly developed linguistic analysis and staff management skills essential.
$70,000 pa plus attractive salary sacrifice options.

Information for Applicants
These are full-time positions based in Geraldton, WA. Irra Wangga is a
supportive environment for both field and office-based linguistic work.

Applicants for both positions should address the selection criteria and
attach a copy of a current resume and two referees to the address below.

For further information or a copy of the job description and selection
criteria contact Paige Finci, contact information below.

Applications are now being accepted. One position is for immediate start.
Position two to commence July 1, 2011.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	CEO, Bundiyarra
	P.O Box 4027 Rangeway