22.302, Internships: Comp Ling: Summer Intern, Carnegie Mellon, U. of Pittsburgh

Tue Jan 18 17:20:30 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-302. Tue Jan 18 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.302, Internships: Comp Ling: Summer Intern, Carnegie Mellon, U. of Pittsburgh

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.