22.313, Books: Sociolinguistics: Donaher (Ed)

Tue Jan 18 22:48:35 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-313. Tue Jan 18 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.313, Books: Sociolinguistics: Donaher (Ed)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.