22.459, Calls: Semantics, Syntax, Ling Theories/Brazil

Wed Jan 26 02:50:30 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-459. Tue Jan 25 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.459, Calls: Semantics, Syntax, Ling Theories/Brazil

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!