22.2877, Jobs: Various Langs:Foreign Lang Examiner, Diplomatic Language Services

Wed Jul 13 15:28:31 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2877. Wed Jul 13 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2877, Jobs: Various Langs:Foreign Lang Examiner, Diplomatic Language Services

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 11-Jul-2011
From: Caitlin Marshall [cmarshall at dlsdc.com]
Subject: Various Languages; Language Acquisition: FSI Certified Foreign Language Examiner, Diplomatic Language Services, VA, USA

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:22:31
From: Caitlin Marshall [cmarshall at dlsdc.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2877.html&submissionid=4526241&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Diplomatic Language Services
Job Location: Virginia, USA
Web Address: http://www.dlsdc.com
Job Rank: FSI Certified Foreign Language Examiner

Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition

Required Language(s): Arabic, Standard (arb)
                      Chinese, Mandarin (cmn)
                      Danish (dan)
                      Dutch (nld)
                      English (eng)
                      Finnish (fin)
                      French (fra)
                      German (deu)
                      Greek, Ancient (grc)
                      Greek, Modern (ell)
                      Hebrew, Ancient (hbo)
                      Hebrew (heb)
                      Hindi (hin)
                      Hungarian (hun)
                      Icelandic (isl)
                      Indonesian (ind)
                      Italian (ita)
                      Japanese (jpn)
                      Korean (kor)
                      Latin (lat)
                      Norwegian Bokmål (nob)
                      Portuguese (por)
                      Polish (pol)
                      Romanian (ron)
                      Russian (rus)
                      Spanish (spa)
                      Swahili (swh)
                      Swedish (swe)
                      Thai (tha)
                      Turkish (tur)
                      Urdu (urd)
                      Vietnamese (vie)
                      Welsh (cym)

Diplomatic Language Services is a 25-year old, Arlington VA-based company
that provides language and cultural training to US government and
commercial clients. We are currently recruiting experienced Foreign Service
Institute (FSI) certified examiners for all languages.

The requirements for successful applicants are:
-  Applicants must have at least 2 years teaching the target language and
must be already certified by FSI as an examiner
-  Applicants must be educated native speakers of the target language
possessing a university degree
-  Applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the US without
sponsorship

Please send your updated resume to the application email address below. No
phone calls, please.

Application Deadline: 13-Jul-2011 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: recruiting at dlsdc.com
Contact Information:
	Caitlin Marshall
	Email: cmarshall at dlsdc.com