22.2982, All: New LINGUIST List YouTube Page

Fri Jul 22 16:37:05 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2982. Fri Jul 22 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2982, All: New LINGUIST List YouTube Page

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Date: 22-Jul-2011
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: New LINGUIST List YouTube Page

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:36:28
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2982.html&submissionid=4527341&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

The LINGUIST List Editors are pleased to announce our new YouTube page, which can be seen at the following address:

http://www.youtube.com/user/linguistlist

Featured on the page are not only various lectures on linguistics but also tutorials and videos created by the LINGUIST Editors. Please check out our page, and feel free to email us with any suggested videos or comments at media at linguistlist.org. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST List

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable