22.2985, Jobs: Non-Indo-European Langs: Editor Linguistic Bibliography,

Fri Jul 22 18:09:19 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2985. Fri Jul 22 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2985, Jobs: Non-Indo-European Langs: Editor Linguistic Bibliography, Brill

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

The LINGUIST List strongly encourages employers to engage in non-discriminatory hiring practices. We urge employers not to discriminate on the grounds of race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. However, we have no means of enforcing these standards.

Job seekers should pay special attention to language in ads regarding employment requirements and are encouraged to consult our international employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobs/jobnet.html. This page has been set up so that people can report on the employment standards of various countries.