22.3011, Review: Cognitive Science, Text/Corpus Ling: Glynn & Fischer (2010)

Tue Jul 26 13:00:13 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3011. Tue Jul 26 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3011, Review: Cognitive Science, Text/Corpus Ling: Glynn & Fischer (2010)

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Monica Macaulay <monica at linguistlist.org>

This LINGUIST List issue is a review of a book published by one of our
supporting publishers, commissioned by our book review editorial staff. We
welcome discussion of this book review on the list, and particularly invite
the author(s) or editor(s) of this book to join in. If you are interested in
reviewing a book for LINGUIST, look for the most recent posting with the subject
"Reviews: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW", and follow the instructions at the top of the
message. You can also contact the book review staff directly.