22.2302, FYI: All-New SpecGram (June 2011) Online

Wed Jun 1 14:12:22 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2302. Wed Jun 01 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2302, FYI: All-New SpecGram (June 2011) Online

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 01-Jun-2011
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (June 2011) Online

Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:11:39
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2302.html&submissionid=4521737&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The June 2011 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXII.1/

Included in this badassical issue--def articles up the yin-yang, including
a linguistic love song, an explication of prime numbers, an introduction to
Fluxist linguistics, and a further accumulation of things you didn't know
you didn't know?along with the usual loadsa hoopy letters from our readers,
maps, announcements, puzzles, and more...

Next time (July 2011), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative
Grammarian.

Enjoy!

Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com

P.S.: We're still looking for new contributors--we're seeking witty,
erudite papers in satirical linguistics that demonstrate a comprehensive
knowledge of the field of linguistics as a whole, a subtle wit, and a
refined sense of written language. However, as those kinds of papers are
pretty hard to come by, we're *accepting* papers that are moderately
clever, can be edited into some passable form, and don't rely too heavily
on bodily function humor. More information is available here at
http://SpecGram.com/submit.html

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/