22.2387, Jobs: Dutch Linguistics: Ph.D Position/Teaching Assistant, U of M ünster

Tue Jun 7 17:25:47 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-2387. Tue Jun 07 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.2387, Jobs: Dutch Linguistics: Ph.D Position/Teaching Assistant, U of Münster

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 07-Jun-2011
From: Gunther De Vogelaer [gunther.devogelaer at uni-muenster.de]
Subject: Dutch Linguistics: Ph.D Position/Teaching Assistant, University of Münster, NRW, Germany

Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:23:21
From: Gunther De Vogelaer [gunther.devogelaer at uni-muenster.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-2387.html&submissionid=4522477&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Münster
Department: Department of Dutch Philology
Job Location: Münster, Germany
Web Address: http://www.uni-muenster.de/HausDerNiederlande/institut/index.html
Job Rank: Ph.D Position/Teaching Assistant

Specialty Areas: Historical Linguistics; Sociolinguistics

Required Language(s): Dutch (nld)

The department of Dutch Philology of the University of Münster searches a
Ph.D-candidate for a part-time appointment (75%), salary according to 13 TV-L.

The initial period of appointment for the position is two years. Subject to
the progress of the Ph.D., the appointment can be renewed for two
additional two-year periods. The preferred research field is language
variation and change in the Dutch language area. The position involves a
teaching obligation of 3 hours weekly, as well as restricted organisational
responsibilities.

Candidates are expected to have a Master's degree (or equivalent) with a
focus on Linguistics, completed by October, 1, 2011. An excellent command
of Dutch is required.

Applications should include a motivation letter, a CV and a list of
publications (if applicable).

Disabled applicants will be preferred if they have the same qualifications
as non-disabled applicants.

The University of Münster strives to increase the proportion of women in
research and teaching, and therefore encourages qualified female scientists
to apply.

A German version of this job announcement can be consulted online:
http://www.uni-muenster.de/HausDerNiederlande/institut/index.html

Application Deadline: 15-Jul-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Dr. Gunther De Vogelaer